The Mendip Plan
The Brendon Plan
The Quantock Plan
The Personal Plan
Your Choice of Funeral Plan
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses and a funeral prepayment plan is a caring, sensible and cost-effective way to do so.
A Code of Practice
Funeral Planning Services is registered with the Funeral Planning Authority.
KC Britton Funeral Directors
"Most of us, as we get older, expect to provide the money to meet our funeral expenses. We're not morbid. It's to do with independence and responsibility. Leaving everything in order for our relatives and friends. We don't often talk about it - because there's no need to - but the fact is that funerals cost money, and we want to take care of the cost."
The advantage of a prepayment plan over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can pay now, at today's price, and beat inflation - no matter when the service might be required. The Funeral Director's fees will be paid by Funeral Planning Trust at the time of the funeral. Funeral prepayment plans are administered by Funeral Planning Services Limited in association with a network of independent Funeral Directors throughout the UK. Funeral Prepayments are held in Funeral Planning Trust with Capita Trust Company Limited as Custodian Trustee.
The Advantages of a Pre-payment Plan
1. You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind.
2. You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
3. All options are clearly specified with fixed prices - and you can personalise your plan exactly as you want it.
4. Each plan usually includes an allowance for other associated costs, or "disbursements", such as crematorium or cemetery fees.
5. Avoid rising funeral costs with an inflation-proof guarantee.
6. Financial security - the funeral payment is held in Funeral Planning Trust until it is needed, with Capita Trust Company Limited as Custodian Trustee.
7. The service will be provided by your local funeral director.
8. There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions.
9. You can make a once-only payment or pay by monthly instalments - whichever suits you.